Sunday, August 23, 2015

Who I am and what I have done...

So, you will be spending a year in class with me on our mutual journey through the world of mathematics.  For those of you who might want to know a bit more about me professionally and personally, here is a bit about myself:

Professional:

Resume

Personal:

Blog

Yes, I am a very active blogger, and if you would like help developing your own blog and web following, let me know.  I find it a fun way to harness the power of the internet and help to tell those amazing stories that make up my day-to-day life.

I have also been very involved in building up Facebook presences for schools in the past, having been one of two key members in building up the Facebook presence of my old school (Hawaii Academy of Arts and Science).

Check out some of my work on their Facebook page:

Facebook Link

Enjoy!  If you have any questions, email me at rtumin@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment