Sunday, August 30, 2015

Preview of the new classroom

Wow, talk about an amazing school!  The school itself is almost complete, but the classrooms look AMAZING.  I thought it might be fun to include some pictures of the classroom before students got here to show the general set-up and then see how it evolves throughout the year.  Ill try to do a few of these posts throughout the year just to see how things go.

I love having the tables in pods so that students can work together, and I love having a bigger one in the front-middle so that I can make that the group that is more of my home location.  I rarely use the teacher desk, as I feel it makes it too hard for students to ask real individual questions, so that bulky thing is off in a corner.

Without further adieu, here is the set-up!





No comments:

Post a Comment